As we look back on 2010, we realize that without the grace and salvation from our Savior Jesus Christ, we would have nothing. Without great friends and family, we would have even less.
We look forward to connecting with you (in person, Facebook, etc.) somehow someway in 2011.
Lehman’s Top Events of 2010
- Mark and Sarah celebrated 20 years of marriage in July. Trying to get to Hawaii in time for our 21st.
- Conner turned 12 and started middle school. Loves God and gets straight A’s. Amazing son. Started learning the French horn. Still playing soccer and runs a 7 minute mile!
- We added a family member, MoJo. Very fun dog! Did you see his tongue in the photo?
- Mark and Sarah have started the process to becoming trained “coaches” to assist other minister’s and individuals in focusing and accomplishing their goals.
- Sarah serves as part of the development team to expand the coaching emphasis throughout the state in the Assemblies of God. Her newest role is a team member on the District Women’s Ministry Board.
- Mark celebrated 25 years of following Christ this year.
- Mark and Sarah both lost some weight and Mark successfully got his cholesterol and glucose to levels that please his doctor, and wife.
- Mark and Conner try to have breakfast out at least once a week before school for man time. Hope to continue this tradition for many years.
- Sarah’s Mom celebrated her 70th birthday with a big fun birthday party.
- We finally dropped the landline. Cell phone numbers below.
- The church we serve, www.flagchurch.com, is still growing, and launched a successful capital giving campaign in the spring. Looking to break ground in the Spring for more Sunday morning worship space.
We blog weekly, many of the items above have been communicated in greater detail, with pictures and video at: www.markandsarahlehman.blogspot.com.
It is our hope and prayer that each of you grow in the knowledge and depth of love of our Savior Jesus Christ, whose birth gave us freedom from sin, purpose for living and hope of a future.
Mark, Sarah, and Conner
1511 South College – Pittsburg, KS – 66762
firstname.lastname@example.org 620-249-3035 email@example.com 620-704-4755