My Pastor – John M. Bunney

I have been blessed to have had the same pastor in my life for the past 25 years.Mark and Pastor Bunney

Pastor John Bunney was the pastor of Christian Heritage Assembly of God when I committed my life to Christ on May 19, 1985.

He planted the church about 7 years earlier and stayed there until his “retirement” for a total of 25 years.

I have sought his counsel at every major juncture in my life.  Going to Bible College, a job situation at Bible College, marriage, ministry positions, and we can point to a time and place when he prayed for us concerning our infertility.  Conner was born 9 months later.

Recently Conner and I visited Cleveland and had the chance to have lunch with him and his wife, Sue.  He is now 81 years old and still teaching in churches on weekends.

I thank God for my pastor.