Had a prayer and praise service this past Sunday night and never seemed to find the “handle” on the service. Here is what I think I learned:
- When what you normally do is not working, stop.
- When you are triple guessing yourself, stop.
- When you are trying to figure out what is wrong, maybe nothing is.
- When you have a pre-conceived notion of how things have to happen for you to think that things are going well, maybe your notions needs changing.
- When you think that you have to be on your “A” game for God to move, you need to start thinking less of your “A” game.