Sabbath Rest

The Bible talks a lot about Sabbath, and getting rest. Recharging. Renewing. Refilling.

One way I have heard it described is to divert daily, withdraw weekly, and abandon annually.

This past week I spent a couple of days (thanks to my wife's generosity) at a Pastoral Retreat Center called The Brook at Bethpage. This was my 2nd trip there. Click on the picture to see the view.

It is a privately funded getaway place for Pastors to do all of the "Re" words I mentioned earlier. They have three cabins fully loaded with amenities. All you have to do is bring food. They do not charge. They simply want to bless those pastors who are burning out serving God.

Why am I telling you this? Perhaps you can inform your pastor about this place, or a place like it.
Or perhaps you are blessed with the ability to create lots of wealth, and God wants you to help support this place, another like it, or start one.