Monday is a unique day for a pastor. Many take it as their day off.
As I look back, relive what happened, who was there, who wasn't, how I would do things different given another shot, I realize a few things:
- I am blessed to pastor the church I do
- I love my family
- The Board I work with is a strong support for me
- I must maintain teachability
- I am not as smart as I think I am (nor as dumb)
- I can't do it all myself
- Our church has grown, and is still growing
- The next staff hire is probably more important that I realize
One more, Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Go KU!