Concrete Poured - Stewardship Series Started

We finally got the concrete poured! Some video is here! Yeah!

We also started the Stewardship Series today. This morning's message is here. This is one of my favorite series of the year. Perhaps because I am challenged so much by it.

Currently Sarah and I are one tax refund away from being debt free except for our house payment. And this is our plan with our refund this year.

I want to replace my 1996 Ford Explorer to get something with better gas mileage. Been looking for about 4-5 weeks. After some studying for this message series, I am convinced that I would rather drive this a little longer and save up than to take on another car payment. With God's help, I plan to never have a car payment again. We'll see.

Proverbs 21:5 (NIV)
The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.


Thanks to all those who have responded to the poll!